Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter December 2020
Monday, December 28th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Coronavirus Information: On Sunday 20th December Buckinghamshire moved into Tier 4. Guidance and links.
- Christmas Home Security: precautions to help prevent Buckinghamshire residents falling victim to winter burglary.
- Shopping Safety Tips: online and in-store advice.
- Property Marking: advice on security marking shiny new gadgets acquired at Christmas, and registering them on a property database.
- Loan Sharks: Contact advice if you or someone you know has been a victim of illegal money lending.
- Safer Buckinghamshire Board: The new community safety partnership for Buckinghamshire. You can read more about the Board, its priorities and why they were identified in the Safer Buckinghamshire Plan.
- Community Boards: how residents can become involved with making their local communities better places to live.
- Act Early Website: Counter Terrorism Policing’s newly launched safeguarding website
- White Ribbon Day: Wednesday 25th November marked White Ribbon Day, an awareness raising day to prevent men’s violence against women.
Other Recent Posts
Monday, November 27th, 2023
The Police and Crime Commissioner invites residents to participate in a consultation on Police funding for 2024-2025 Read More...
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner addresses a well attended meeting on Community Speedwatch at Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
A ‘Let’s Talk About Speeding’ meeting has been arranged for residents of the Missendens Community Board area on the evening of Tuesday 7th November, at the Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Annual Community Safety survey from Buckinghamshire Council, informing strategy to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in Buckinghamshire. Read More...
Sunday, October 22nd, 2023
Do we want a proactive, problem solving approach from our Police, or a service focussed simply on implementing a legal code? The ‘right’ answer is “the former”, but requires trust and confidence of communities in their Police service Read More...
Thursday, October 19th, 2023
Shoplifting is becoming a growing scourge. It’s misguided to consider it a ‘victimless crime’, absorbed by businesses and causing limited real harm. Read More...