Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter July 2020
Friday, August 7th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Safe Place Scheme: giving vulnerable people a short term safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset when out and about in their local area..
- Summer Drinking: advice if you feel your consumption has risen since lockdown, including a pointer to great advice and support available on the NHS One You website.
- Cold Calling Doorstep Selling Scams: free window stickers and advice on avoiding doorstep selling scams.
- Home Security: advice to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of burglary.
- Safety In Neighbours: campaign recently launched by the Neighbourhood Watch network.
- Water Safety: advice to avoid temptation to take a dip in rivers, lakes or canals during the warm, summer months.
- Coronavirus Information: advice including how to book and take a test.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Countyr Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...
Friday, August 12th, 2022
The roll out of CSW groups under the new arrangements continues. An update on how concerned residents can get involved Read More...
Friday, July 15th, 2022
Our first hybrid meeting was, thankfully, a success. But meeting residents face to face was a pleasure and, we hope, very productive. Our immediate future is hybrid! Read More...
Wednesday, July 6th, 2022
Buckinghamshire Council is asking for residents’ views on its proposal to extend an existing Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) covering areas of Amersham and Chesham. Read More...
Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Excellent new tool from GetSafeOnline and Cifas, helping determine whether a website is likely to be legitimate or a scam. Read More...
Monday, June 27th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns and the July 12th open meeting with representatives of Thames Valley Police. Read More...