Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter July 2020
Friday, August 7th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Safe Place Scheme: giving vulnerable people a short term safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset when out and about in their local area..
- Summer Drinking: advice if you feel your consumption has risen since lockdown, including a pointer to great advice and support available on the NHS One You website.
- Cold Calling Doorstep Selling Scams: free window stickers and advice on avoiding doorstep selling scams.
- Home Security: advice to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of burglary.
- Safety In Neighbours: campaign recently launched by the Neighbourhood Watch network.
- Water Safety: advice to avoid temptation to take a dip in rivers, lakes or canals during the warm, summer months.
- Coronavirus Information: advice including how to book and take a test.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Thursday, May 12th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update, reporting on activity to thwart rural crime. Includes details of Twitter account and WhatsApp groups for Chiltern and South Bucks. Read More...
Saturday, April 2nd, 2022
Survey for victims, and professionals who work with victims, on design of future support services in the Thames Valley. Read More...
Monday, March 14th, 2022
Road Safety Summit announced by PCC is to be welcomed if it helps address behaviours which make speeding and anti social driving leading concerns of local residents. Read More...
Friday, March 11th, 2022
A comprehensive round-up of community safety news and initiatives, the latest Buckinghamshire Council Community Safety Newsletter is now available. Read More...
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022
Information on joining the NEW Chiltern Rural Community WhatsApp Group. Administered by the public, with direct engagement with the Neighbourhood Policing team, it will be a tool to share information with community and Police Read More...
Tuesday, March 1st, 2022
Following a change in legislation, Buckinghamshire Council plans to apply for powers to monitor and enforce moving traffic contraventions. It is seeking residents’ opinions in a consultation closing on 4th April. Read More...