Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter July 2020
Friday, August 7th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Safe Place Scheme: giving vulnerable people a short term safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset when out and about in their local area..
- Summer Drinking: advice if you feel your consumption has risen since lockdown, including a pointer to great advice and support available on the NHS One You website.
- Cold Calling Doorstep Selling Scams: free window stickers and advice on avoiding doorstep selling scams.
- Home Security: advice to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of burglary.
- Safety In Neighbours: campaign recently launched by the Neighbourhood Watch network.
- Water Safety: advice to avoid temptation to take a dip in rivers, lakes or canals during the warm, summer months.
- Coronavirus Information: advice including how to book and take a test.
Other Recent Posts
Monday, November 27th, 2023
The Police and Crime Commissioner invites residents to participate in a consultation on Police funding for 2024-2025 Read More...
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner addresses a well attended meeting on Community Speedwatch at Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
A ‘Let’s Talk About Speeding’ meeting has been arranged for residents of the Missendens Community Board area on the evening of Tuesday 7th November, at the Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Annual Community Safety survey from Buckinghamshire Council, informing strategy to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in Buckinghamshire. Read More...
Sunday, October 22nd, 2023
Do we want a proactive, problem solving approach from our Police, or a service focussed simply on implementing a legal code? The ‘right’ answer is “the former”, but requires trust and confidence of communities in their Police service Read More...
Thursday, October 19th, 2023
Shoplifting is becoming a growing scourge. It’s misguided to consider it a ‘victimless crime’, absorbed by businesses and causing limited real harm. Read More...