Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter October 2020
Sunday, November 15th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Domestic Abuse: information on local and national domestic abuse services continuing to offer support, including online and telephone services.
- Silent Solution: in danger, need the Police, can’t speak – here’s how to call.
- World Mental Health Day: held yearly on 10th October, especially relevant this year with pressures from coronavirus restrictions. Advice on how you can call for support.
- National Hate Crime Awareness Week: held from 10th – 17th October. Advice if you think you have been a victim of, or witnessed a hate crime.
- Anti-Slavery Day: held on Sunday 18th October, raising awareness of human trafficking and modern slavery. Contact details if you suspect something.
- Friends Against Scams FASathon: held Wednesday 21st October, with as many people as possible encouraged in one day to complete the online awareness session to protect themselves and their loved ones from scams.
- Thames Valley Police Visual Impairment Protocol
- Winter Home Security advice
- Youth Offending Service Volunteers: current opportunities to volunteer for the Buckinghamshire’s Youth Offending Service
Other Recent Posts
Friday, March 1st, 2024
A comprehensive round-up of the recent work of the TVP Rural Crime Taskforce. Rural crime trends, and crime reduction advice. Read More...
Wednesday, December 13th, 2023
We recommend South Buckinghamshire residents to take a few minutes to read this newsletter from Neighbourhood Policing Inspector James Ellis. It covers winter burglary and security from many angles, and offers information and advice to keep ourselves and our property safer. Read More...
Monday, November 27th, 2023
The Police and Crime Commissioner invites residents to participate in a consultation on Police funding for 2024-2025 Read More...
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner addresses a well attended meeting on Community Speedwatch at Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
A ‘Let’s Talk About Speeding’ meeting has been arranged for residents of the Missendens Community Board area on the evening of Tuesday 7th November, at the Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Annual Community Safety survey from Buckinghamshire Council, informing strategy to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in Buckinghamshire. Read More...