Community Safety Newsletter August 2018
Monday, August 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Upcoming Community Forum and Virtual Community Forum.
- Cyber Resilience Week 2018: starts on Monday 10th September; working in partnership with Natwest and Trading Standards to raise awareness of fraud and scams.
- Home Security: tips on staying safe over summer.
- National Play Day, Amersham: plenty of crime prevention advice given to the public and lots of bikes and scooters security marked.
- Thames Valley Police Open Day: Saturday 18th August: a great day for the whole family and most importantly it’s free!
- Vehicle Security: tips on protecting your vehicle from becoming a target.
Other Recent Posts
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Neighbourhood Police INspector and colleagues will speak to residents about concerns of an increase in burglaries via a Microsoft Teams meeting, 7pm Thursday 1st December. Read More...
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
A short explainer video by Thames Valley Police on Stop and Search. Explains the process and the rights of anyone involved. Read More...
Sunday, October 16th, 2022
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board’s annual Community Safety survey is seeking residents’ views and is open until October 30th. Read More...
Thursday, October 13th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns. These will inform discussion at the subsequent meeting of residents and Neighbourhood Police, and the setting of Neighbourhood Policing focus areas. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Country Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...