Community Safety Newsletter December 2019
Monday, December 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Commuter Events: Winter Burglary Campaign with Thames Valley Police.
- Update from Jane Brown: Area Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator for the Ivers, including report on a Ride Along with Thames Valley Police.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Clear Car Campaign: identifying valuable items left on full view for anyone to see.
- Neighbourhood Watch: Are you interested in setting up a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your road but don’t know where to start?
- Christmas Crime Reduction Videos
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, June 27th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns and the July 12th open meeting with representatives of Thames Valley Police. Read More...
Friday, June 24th, 2022
Congratulations to Sergeant Dan Ryder, awarded community officer of the year at TVP’s community Policing awards 2022. Read More...
Monday, June 20th, 2022
A new South Buckinghamshire local policing area (LPA) has been formed by amalgamating our former Chiltern & South Bucks policing area with Wycombe policing area. Read More...
Friday, June 17th, 2022
The official Annual Report for 2021/22 from Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner. Read More...
Thursday, June 16th, 2022
The Forum would like to thank Inspector Richard Vine for his consistent support and encouragement of the Forum and its efforts over the past four years. Read More...
Thursday, June 9th, 2022
The Chesham neighbourhood team has moved to a new permanent office location within Chesham library Read More...