Community Safety Newsletter December 2019
Monday, December 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Commuter Events: Winter Burglary Campaign with Thames Valley Police.
- Update from Jane Brown: Area Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator for the Ivers, including report on a Ride Along with Thames Valley Police.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Clear Car Campaign: identifying valuable items left on full view for anyone to see.
- Neighbourhood Watch: Are you interested in setting up a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your road but don’t know where to start?
- Christmas Crime Reduction Videos
Other Recent Posts
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Neighbourhood Police INspector and colleagues will speak to residents about concerns of an increase in burglaries via a Microsoft Teams meeting, 7pm Thursday 1st December. Read More...
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
A short explainer video by Thames Valley Police on Stop and Search. Explains the process and the rights of anyone involved. Read More...
Sunday, October 16th, 2022
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board’s annual Community Safety survey is seeking residents’ views and is open until October 30th. Read More...
Thursday, October 13th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns. These will inform discussion at the subsequent meeting of residents and Neighbourhood Police, and the setting of Neighbourhood Policing focus areas. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Country Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...