Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Wednesday, January 12th, 2022
Details of the current consultation over a proposed increase in precept to fund Thames Valley Police. The Forum encourages all residents to participate. Read More...
Thursday, December 2nd, 2021
Detailed winter Rural Crime newsletter issued by Sgt Darren Walsh. Includes crime prevention tips and news of a new WhatsApp group Read More...
Friday, November 19th, 2021
How the Forum has facilitated engagement between residents and Police over the past four years, and thanking residents for their inputs. Read More...
Sunday, November 14th, 2021
An unpleasant incident on the Forum’s November meeting reminds us of the need to protect ourselves proactively against hackers and cyber crime. Read More...
Friday, October 29th, 2021
Invitation to free webinar providing in-depth view on County Lines, Tuesday 9th November Read More...
Wednesday, October 27th, 2021
Update on the creation of a Rural Crime Task Force. Read More...