Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, March 1st, 2024
A comprehensive round-up of the recent work of the TVP Rural Crime Taskforce. Rural crime trends, and crime reduction advice. Read More...
Wednesday, December 13th, 2023
We recommend South Buckinghamshire residents to take a few minutes to read this newsletter from Neighbourhood Policing Inspector James Ellis. It covers winter burglary and security from many angles, and offers information and advice to keep ourselves and our property safer. Read More...
Monday, November 27th, 2023
The Police and Crime Commissioner invites residents to participate in a consultation on Police funding for 2024-2025 Read More...
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner addresses a well attended meeting on Community Speedwatch at Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
A ‘Let’s Talk About Speeding’ meeting has been arranged for residents of the Missendens Community Board area on the evening of Tuesday 7th November, at the Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Annual Community Safety survey from Buckinghamshire Council, informing strategy to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in Buckinghamshire. Read More...