Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Recording: Thames Valley Police Burglary Event 1st Dec
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Neighbourhood Watch Free Crime Prevention Webinars
Monday, February 13th, 2023
Neighbourhood Watch is running a series of free Crime Prevention webinars throughout February. Places available on Psychology of Scams and Preventing Burglary with WIDEN. Read More...
New PCC Whatsapp Broadcast Group
Wednesday, February 8th, 2023
Residents wishing to be kept up to date about local crime issues can sign up to the newly launched Police and Crime Commissioner WhatsApp broadcast group. Read More...
Farewell The Knife Angel
Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
The Knife Angel spent a month at Arbour Park, Slough. We hope that its inspiring and thought provoking message has an abiding effect. Read More...
South Buckinghamshire Rural Crime Newsletter Autumn/Winter 2022/3
Friday, January 20th, 2023
Update on rural crime, including operations by the TVP Rural Crime team, crime trends, upcoming events, crime reduction advice and much more! Read More...
Opportunity for Residents to call for more Community Policing Funding
Friday, January 6th, 2023
Are you one of many residents who say we need more policing resource at a local/community level? If so, please take the opportunity to say so! Read More...
Consultation on Thames Valley Police budget
Friday, December 16th, 2022
We encourage residents to contribute their views to Thames Valley PCC Matthew Barber’s consultation on crime and the policing budget for 2023/24. Read More...