Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Neighbourhood Police INspector and colleagues will speak to residents about concerns of an increase in burglaries via a Microsoft Teams meeting, 7pm Thursday 1st December. Read More...
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
A short explainer video by Thames Valley Police on Stop and Search. Explains the process and the rights of anyone involved. Read More...
Sunday, October 16th, 2022
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board’s annual Community Safety survey is seeking residents’ views and is open until October 30th. Read More...
Thursday, October 13th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns. These will inform discussion at the subsequent meeting of residents and Neighbourhood Police, and the setting of Neighbourhood Policing focus areas. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Country Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...