Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
At least three organisations invite residents of Chiltern and South Bucks to participate in periodic or rolling surveys relating to crime and community safety. We explain how all three contribute to our overall safety. Read More...
Wednesday, June 28th, 2023
Survey inviting victim-survivors of rape and other sexual offences to take part in a survey about their experience with the police. The findings will help the police to improve their handling and process. Read More...
Monday, June 26th, 2023
The stars may be aligning as Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner, Thames Valley Police and the Safer Buckinghamshire Partnership all publish documents promising prioritisation of neighbourhood crime. Read More...
Tuesday, April 18th, 2023
Report, minutes and video recordinig of Forum meeting April 5th 2023. Focus choices made for Neighbourhood Policing teams: Burglary – Speeding – Drugs Read More...
Tuesday, April 18th, 2023
Recent proposals by UK Government, Thames Valley Police and Thames Valley Police & Crime Commissioner (PCC) all make promises of increased resources for Neighbourhood Policing and greater focus on neighbourhood crime. Read More...
Tuesday, April 11th, 2023
Proposals have been made for a major review of local policing within Thames Valley. Active participation will make the point that we care about local policing, and retaining and rebuilding a local presence. Please express your views. Read More...