Community Safety Newsletter July 2018
Friday, July 20th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Cards 2018: a sticker-collecting scheme encouraging Year 6 pupils to get involved with activities, care for their community, be safe and engage with local community organisations.
- National Neighbourhood Watch Week: start a Neighbourhood Watch scheme, join one already operating in your road, or find out more about how Neighbourhood Watch works.
- Tool Marking with Thames Valley Police.
- National Bike Week: encouraging residents to be more conscious of how secure their bikes are and if they haven’t already, get them marked to reduce the risk of theft.
- Shopwatch: a partnership scheme where retailers unify as an independent group, working closely with Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils’ Community Safety Team and Thames Valley Police to pre-empt theft, crime and anti-social behaviour in retail premises.
- Friends Against Scams: a National Trading Standards (NTS) Scams Team initiative, which aims to protect and prevent people from becoming victims of scams by empowering communities to “Take a Stand Against Scams”.
Other Recent Posts
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Neighbourhood Police INspector and colleagues will speak to residents about concerns of an increase in burglaries via a Microsoft Teams meeting, 7pm Thursday 1st December. Read More...
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
A short explainer video by Thames Valley Police on Stop and Search. Explains the process and the rights of anyone involved. Read More...
Sunday, October 16th, 2022
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board’s annual Community Safety survey is seeking residents’ views and is open until October 30th. Read More...
Thursday, October 13th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns. These will inform discussion at the subsequent meeting of residents and Neighbourhood Police, and the setting of Neighbourhood Policing focus areas. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Country Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...