Community Safety Newsletter July 2019
Monday, August 5th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Cards Scheme 2019: who’s won by collecting most stickers?
- Street Association Celebration.
- Scam Events: looking to get more schemes up and running in Chiltern and South Bucks districts
- Safe Place Scheme.
- Crime Reduction Event: lots of useful advice given to shoppers at Peterley Manor Farm Shop, Prestwood.
- Neighbourhood Watch: in June and July a number of new NHW schemes across the Chiltern district have been set up and existing schemes have been refreshed.
- Purse Dipping: a reminder to be vigilant – and look out for Community Safety and Neighbourhood Policing Teams in upcoming weeks, providing shoppers with purse bells and purse chains to help keep belongings safe and secure.
- Signal Blocking Pouches: Chiltern and South Bucks residents being offered FREE signal blocking pouches to deter thefts of keyless vehicles… while stocks last!
- Message in a Wallet: Chiltern and South Bucks residents being offered FREE wallets to contain essential information for emergency services in the event of illness or accident.
- Be Inspired Playday: Wednesday August 7th, King George V Field, Amersham.
- Summer Home Security Tips
Other Recent Posts
Friday, March 1st, 2024
A comprehensive round-up of the recent work of the TVP Rural Crime Taskforce. Rural crime trends, and crime reduction advice. Read More...
Wednesday, December 13th, 2023
We recommend South Buckinghamshire residents to take a few minutes to read this newsletter from Neighbourhood Policing Inspector James Ellis. It covers winter burglary and security from many angles, and offers information and advice to keep ourselves and our property safer. Read More...
Monday, November 27th, 2023
The Police and Crime Commissioner invites residents to participate in a consultation on Police funding for 2024-2025 Read More...
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner addresses a well attended meeting on Community Speedwatch at Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
A ‘Let’s Talk About Speeding’ meeting has been arranged for residents of the Missendens Community Board area on the evening of Tuesday 7th November, at the Great Missenden Memorial Hall. Read More...
Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Annual Community Safety survey from Buckinghamshire Council, informing strategy to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in Buckinghamshire. Read More...