Community Safety Newsletter July 2019
Monday, August 5th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Cards Scheme 2019: who’s won by collecting most stickers?
- Street Association Celebration.
- Scam Events: looking to get more schemes up and running in Chiltern and South Bucks districts
- Safe Place Scheme.
- Crime Reduction Event: lots of useful advice given to shoppers at Peterley Manor Farm Shop, Prestwood.
- Neighbourhood Watch: in June and July a number of new NHW schemes across the Chiltern district have been set up and existing schemes have been refreshed.
- Purse Dipping: a reminder to be vigilant – and look out for Community Safety and Neighbourhood Policing Teams in upcoming weeks, providing shoppers with purse bells and purse chains to help keep belongings safe and secure.
- Signal Blocking Pouches: Chiltern and South Bucks residents being offered FREE signal blocking pouches to deter thefts of keyless vehicles… while stocks last!
- Message in a Wallet: Chiltern and South Bucks residents being offered FREE wallets to contain essential information for emergency services in the event of illness or accident.
- Be Inspired Playday: Wednesday August 7th, King George V Field, Amersham.
- Summer Home Security Tips
Other Recent Posts
Monday, December 5th, 2022
Video recording of Burglary Event held by Thames Valley Police for South Buckinghamshire residents on 1st December 2022 Read More...
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Neighbourhood Police INspector and colleagues will speak to residents about concerns of an increase in burglaries via a Microsoft Teams meeting, 7pm Thursday 1st December. Read More...
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
A short explainer video by Thames Valley Police on Stop and Search. Explains the process and the rights of anyone involved. Read More...
Sunday, October 16th, 2022
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board’s annual Community Safety survey is seeking residents’ views and is open until October 30th. Read More...
Thursday, October 13th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns. These will inform discussion at the subsequent meeting of residents and Neighbourhood Police, and the setting of Neighbourhood Policing focus areas. Read More...
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update. making Country Watch members and residents aware of current crime trends to allow them to take action and develop working practices to reduce crime. Read More...