Community Safety Newsletter May 2019
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Beaconsfield Day of Action: visits to Waitrose, Natwest and Nationwide providing scam and crime prevention advice.
- Safe Place Scheme: visits to existing and potential participants in Great Missenden and Beaconsfield.
- Seizure of Counterfeit Goods several illegal items found among businesses in Chesham including counterfeit spirits and cigarettes. Great partnership working, with a special thanks to Scamp and Yoyo for finding hidden items!
- Operation Gauntlet events: at Chesham, Great Missenden and Chalfont St Peter
- Dementia Action Week between 20th-26th May. This year’s aim was to encourage everyone to take action by starting a conversation with someone living with dementia.
- How do Burglars see your home?: advice, including a powerful video.
- Defibrillator Registration: if yours isn’t registered, it may be useless in an emergency.
- Citizens Advice Chiltern Volunteers Session: Tuesday 18th June Chesham Town Hall 10am-11.30am.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, July 19th, 2021
Congratulations to PCSOs Jacqueline Day, Jen Shrager and Lesley Roche for their recent Commendations. Here are the inspiring stories behind their awards. Read More...
Tuesday, June 29th, 2021
Includes video, in which newly elected PCC Matthew Barber explains the five strands of his Police & Criminal Justice Plan. Point 1 is a focus on strong local (including Neighbourhood) policing. Read More...
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021
Social media – web content – promotion – community boards. Just some of the creative and interesting opportunities for volunteers to help the work of the Forum. Could it be you? Read More...
Monday, June 14th, 2021
A guide to Nitrous Oxide abuse, published by Buckinghamshire Council Community Safety team in its latest Community Safety Newsletter. Read More...
Monday, June 14th, 2021
We welcome Chief Inspector Rachel Patterson in her new role as Deputy Commander, Chiltern & South Buckinghamshire Local Policing Area (LPA) Read More...
Monday, June 7th, 2021
Packed edition of Buckinghamshire Community Safety newsletter. Anti-social behaviour, Scams, Nitrous Oxide, Neighbourhood Watch and much more! Read More...