Community Safety Newsletter November 2018
Friday, November 16th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Ask for Angela: a timely reminder before the Christmas party season of this initiative which seeks to help those concerned about sexual harrassment, violence and abuse in bars and pubs.
- Security tips: bright ideas to keep your home safe in the dark evenings.
- Chiltern Community Forum: a reminder of the upcoming meeting on November 21st.
- Thames Valley Cyber Crime Forum: link to the transcript of the recent cyber crime forum.
- White Ribbon Day: working predominantly with men, to ask them to stand up and take responsibility in ending violence against women.
- Street Associations: initiative looking to residents to be the eyes and ears in their community, to be aware of the most vulnerable around them and bring a sense of security to the street.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Excellent new tool from GetSafeOnline and Cifas, helping determine whether a website is likely to be legitimate or a scam. Read More...
Monday, June 27th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns and the July 12th open meeting with representatives of Thames Valley Police. Read More...
Friday, June 24th, 2022
Congratulations to Sergeant Dan Ryder, awarded community officer of the year at TVP’s community Policing awards 2022. Read More...
Monday, June 20th, 2022
A new South Buckinghamshire local policing area (LPA) has been formed by amalgamating our former Chiltern & South Bucks policing area with Wycombe policing area. Read More...
Friday, June 17th, 2022
The official Annual Report for 2021/22 from Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner. Read More...
Thursday, June 16th, 2022
The Forum would like to thank Inspector Richard Vine for his consistent support and encouragement of the Forum and its efforts over the past four years. Read More...