Community Safety Newsletter September 2018
Thursday, September 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Hotel Watch Scheme, aimed at preventing child sexual exploitation and domestic violence and raising awareness to the signs that may point towards abuse taking place.
- Reporting non-emergency crime online.
- Chiltern District Virtual Forum: next one 7-9pm Wednesday 17th October.
- Launch of chilterncommunity.com website.
- Community Cards 2019: encouraging Year 6 pupils to get involved with activities, care for their community, be safe and engage with local community organisations.
- Crime Prevention Event at Peterley Manor Farm.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Excellent new tool from GetSafeOnline and Cifas, helping determine whether a website is likely to be legitimate or a scam. Read More...
Monday, June 27th, 2022
All residents are invited to participate in the Forum’s survey of residents’ concerns and the July 12th open meeting with representatives of Thames Valley Police. Read More...
Friday, June 24th, 2022
Congratulations to Sergeant Dan Ryder, awarded community officer of the year at TVP’s community Policing awards 2022. Read More...
Monday, June 20th, 2022
A new South Buckinghamshire local policing area (LPA) has been formed by amalgamating our former Chiltern & South Bucks policing area with Wycombe policing area. Read More...
Friday, June 17th, 2022
The official Annual Report for 2021/22 from Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner. Read More...
Thursday, June 16th, 2022
The Forum would like to thank Inspector Richard Vine for his consistent support and encouragement of the Forum and its efforts over the past four years. Read More...