Community Safety Newsletter June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Plogging: litter picking whilst jogging..
- National Bike Week: including bike marking labels to Chiltern and South Bucks residents. .
- National Neighbourhood Watch Week 8th-16th June: looking to get more schemes up and running in Chiltern and South Bucks districts
- Safe Place Scheme: refreshed in Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Great Missenden, Stoke Poges and Richings Park, and now launched in Denham.
- Scam Awareness and Spring Crime Awareness events: including upcoming Friends Against Scams Awareness Event 11am-2pm, Tuesday 2nd July, Amersham Library.
- New Community Forum Priorities: please visit our May Priority Setting Decisions report.
- No Cold Calling Zones: joint initiative between Thames Valley Police, Trading Standards, and Chiltern and South Bucks District Council’s joint Community Safety Team, to prevent distraction burglaries and give vulnerable people the confidence to say NO to uninvited callers. Please see also our Nottingham Knockers and Rogue Traders news item.
- Rural Spotters Scheme: more information on our Rural Spotters Scheme Launched news post.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Thursday, May 12th, 2022
Latest TVP Rural Crime update, reporting on activity to thwart rural crime. Includes details of Twitter account and WhatsApp groups for Chiltern and South Bucks. Read More...
Saturday, April 2nd, 2022
Survey for victims, and professionals who work with victims, on design of future support services in the Thames Valley. Read More...
Monday, March 14th, 2022
Road Safety Summit announced by PCC is to be welcomed if it helps address behaviours which make speeding and anti social driving leading concerns of local residents. Read More...
Friday, March 11th, 2022
A comprehensive round-up of community safety news and initiatives, the latest Buckinghamshire Council Community Safety Newsletter is now available. Read More...
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022
Information on joining the NEW Chiltern Rural Community WhatsApp Group. Administered by the public, with direct engagement with the Neighbourhood Policing team, it will be a tool to share information with community and Police Read More...
Tuesday, March 1st, 2022
Following a change in legislation, Buckinghamshire Council plans to apply for powers to monitor and enforce moving traffic contraventions. It is seeking residents’ opinions in a consultation closing on 4th April. Read More...